[gdlr_heading tag=”h3″ size=”32px” color=”#ffffff” background=”#FF0000″ font_weight=”bold”]SS3700[/gdlr_heading]
[gdlr_styled_box background_color=”#9ada55″ ]
[su_slider source=”media: 4833″ limit=”10″ link=”lightbox” width=”300″]
[gdlr_heading tag=”h3″ size=”24px” color=”#ffffff” font_weight=”bold”]DESCRIPTION[/gdlr_heading]
SS3700/470 Marking System
The state-of-the-art servo-driven SS3700/470 Telescribe® Marking System provides permanent low-noise marking at speed/depth combinations not previously attainable.
Virtually silent, the SS3700’s robust X/Y platform provides an ample 6” x 2” (152mm x 51mm) marking window, making it the optimum choice for many both manual and automated VIN marking applications,especially those with speed/depth requirements beyond those of traditional stepper motor-driven designs. Marker performance characteristics vary significantly depending on the specifics of the applications, including the material being marked, the thickness of the material and the air pressure setting. When marking cold rolled steel with a thickness of .030” (.75mm) or more, marking depths of at least .004” (0.1mm) can be expected and when marking thinner, softer materials marking depths of up to .008” (0.2mm) can frequently be achieved, even at marking speeds of up to 2 characters-per-second for .276” (7mm) characters. The system’s stand-alone TSC470 Controller is equipped with an integral keyboard and LCD display and provides a simple user friendly operator interface with no PC required. In addition, the TSC470’s discrete I/O, serial and Ethernet ports provide the communications capabilities required for factory automated applications.
- Provides performance far beyond conventional step per motor-driven scribe markers.
- Permanent, virtually silent marking in a wide range of materials. (Maximum noise level approximately 72dba.)
- High speed marking of 2mm tall high quality characters at up to 2 characters-per-second.
- Marks at depths up to 0.1mm (.004”) in cold rolled steel.
- Large 6” x 2” (152mm x 50.8mm) marking window
- Easily integrated into a wide range of automated online and manual applications.
- The perfect choice for many VIN marking applications.
- TSC470 controller based on field proven TMC470
- Marking head mounting post with base Panel-mount and IP/NEMA-Rated Controllers (see page 55)
- Marking head support tooling and balancers
- Logo/Font design software package for design of custom fonts or logos
- PC-Based Upgrade Utility available FREE from www.telesis.com for easy software upgrade
- PC-Based Pattern Back-up Utility available FREE from www.telesis.com