[gdlr_heading tag=”h3″ size=”32px” color=”#ffffff” background=”#FF0000″ font_weight=”bold”]Vision System for Billet Marking & Data Acquisition[/gdlr_heading]
[gdlr_styled_box background_color=”#9ada55″ ]
[su_slider source=”media: 5124″ limit=”10″ link=”lightbox” width=”300″]
[gdlr_heading tag=”h3″ size=”24px” color=”#ffffff” font_weight=”bold”]DESCRIPTION[/gdlr_heading]
VISION SYSTEM FOR BILLET MARKING & DATA ACQUISITION
- Manually punched Billet will be transferred manually on in feed conveyor.
- Vision system will scan the data and store in PC software.
- Billet will be transferred manually from in feed conveyor to CNC machine for machining purpose.
- After machining Gantry will pick billet and place it on marking station where TMM 4215 / TMC 420 will mark the same number which was stored during previous scan from camera.
- Again Gantry will pick the billet and place it on another CNC machine for machining.
- Gantry will again load this component to marking station, where same number will be marked again.
- Billet will pass through quenching and grinding process after which once again marking will be done.