[gdlr_heading tag=”h3″ size=”32px” color=”#ffffff” background=”#FF0000″ font_weight=”bold”]Race Cone Pressing & Number Punching[/gdlr_heading]
[gdlr_styled_box background_color=”#9ada55″ ]
[su_slider source=”media: 5154″ limit=”10″ link=”lightbox” width=”300″]
[gdlr_heading tag=”h3″ size=”24px” color=”#ffffff” font_weight=”bold”]DESCRIPTION[/gdlr_heading]
- This concept comprises of combination of two different application
Performed on two different machine into one single machine. Thus reduce
Process time man power and space.
- This machine performs the sequential operation of BEARING RACE CONES pressing into the motor cycle frame, with auto loading of one set race cones in to the fixture. After pressing cycle completion, number punching of CHASSIS serial number(17 digits alpha numeric) is done.
- This complete combo application cycle is performed within the cycle time of 15 seconds.
Additional Advantages of this SPM as follows:
- Only pressing operation also can be performed on this SPM.
- Only number punching operation can also be performed on this SPM.
- Extra race cone bearing correct orientation check (both sides LH & RH) during loading in auto loader.