Salient Features of Bradma Rotary Type Numerator
- Each ‘Marking wheel has 11 faces with 0 to 9 figures on 10 faces, and one face blank.
- Marking Wheel can be rotated to any desired position, then locked positively by a locking pin.
- Individual wheel release : One wheel can be released at a time, without disturbing set – up of other wheels ( The locking pin can be pulled to release just that paricular wheel.
- No loose parts. The unit is complete, compact and sturdy; ready to use.
- All parts specially heat treated and dull – Nickel plated
Special Rotary Type Numerators
- Rotary Type Numerators with wheel combinations of Alpha – Numeric Wheels
- Rotary Type Numerators with provision to mark Logo / fixed Letters along with numbers
- Speical Numerators with Concave / Convex wheels to Mark on Curved surfaces
- Special wheels for Hot Stamping
- Numerators with special Calligraphy other than “Bradma” Calligraphy.
- Rotary Type Numerators with more than 6 Wheels.