|Specification Impact Press|
|CAPACITY||2.5 T||2.8 T|
|DAYLIGHT||273 mm||273 mm|
|THROAT||140 mm||140 mm|
|TABLE SIZE||160 X 160 mm||160 X 160 mm|
|COLUMN||60 mm dia||60 mm dia|
|COLLET||10 mm||10 mm|
|AIR LINE PRESSURE||5 kg / sq cm||—-|
|NETT WEIGHT||60 kg||55 kg|
Features / Benefits – Impact Press
- Easy – to – adjust impact force.
- Automatic compensation for different work piece thickness ( note : Airline Pressure is only compressing the spring – not for determining impact force).
- Highly versatile : Ideal for LIGHT ASSEMBLY WORK and for SHEET METAL WORK (Riveting, flaring, Piercing, Shearing, Bending ….. plus many more operations).
- Output speed matches speed of manual loading.
- Lowest rejections – even in precision jobs.
- Far longer tool / die life !
- Adaptable for automation with approximate fixtures tools and dies.
- Tools with cylindrical shanks are clamped by a collet in tool-holder.
- Arm can be set and clamped at any height on the column.
- Fine-ground working table surface with T-slots for speedy iing of work – holding ixtures.
- All sliding parts are made of selected steel hardened and ground.