- Compact scribe marker head that weighs approximately 13.2lbs (6 kg).
- Provides performance far beyond conventional stepper motor-driven scribe markers.
- Permanent, virtually silent marking in a wide range of materials. (Maximum noise level approximately 72dBA.)
- High speed marking of .118” (3mm) tall high quality characters at up to 2 characters-per-second.
- Marks at depths up to .002” (0.05mm) in cold rolled steel.
- 3.94” x 1.57” (75mm x 40mm) marking window (SC2500/470) or 2.95” x 1.57” (75mm x 40mm) marking window (SC2000/470)
- Easily integrated into a wide range of automated on-line and manual applications for use with continuous characters or symbols.
Options and Accessories
- Marking head mounting post with base
- Panel-mount and IP/NEMA-Rated Controllers
- Marking head support tooling and balancers
- Logo/Font design software package for design of custom fonts or logos
- PC-Based Upgrade Utility available FREE from www.telesis.com for easy software upgrade
- PC-Based Pattern Back-up Utility available FREE from www.telesis.com
- Powerful Windows based Merlin® III software available