TELESIS LASER SOFTWARE FEATURES:
- Specially Designed by TELESIS – for 32 bit and 64 bit Windows® operating systems, compatible with Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows VistaTM, Windows® 7 or Windows® 8
- Import a wide range of Graphic Formats including DXF from AutoCAD™, Adobe Illustrator, Windows® Bitmaps, True Type Fonts as Vector or Raster Files.
- Supports 4 Axis Movement (X,Y, Z & Rotary)
- Supports marking-on-the-fly (MOTF)
- Highlight, click and mark!
- Pentium®III with RAM as recommended per operating system
- 2 GB Hard Disk Drive, CD-ROM drive
- SVGA Video, Sound Card
- SVGA Monitor, Mouse and Keyboard
- Additional application dependent requirements may include one RS-232 Serial Port, two USB Ports, two Ethernet Ports, two Half-length PCI Slots
Main Programming Screen
OPTIONAL AUTOMATED MARKING INTERFACE (AMI) VERSION:
Our AMI version of Merlin® II LS addresses the need for a safe, easy operator interface t hatRaster Profile allows barcode scanning to load patterns, load a picture of the part and fixture, and insert the marking data in the proper field all without the need of a keyboard – virtually mistake free.