Solutions for higher productivity in production
- Sensors, machines, workplaces, and IT systems will be connectedalong the value chain.
- These connected systems can interact with one another using standard Internet-based protocols and analyze data to predict failure, configure themselves, and adapt to changes
- Gather and analyze data across machines, enabling faster, more flexible, and more efficient processes to produce higher-quality goods at reduced costs
Machine Diagnostics and Predictive Maintenance
- Machine diagnostics including online and offline condition analysis, predictive maintenance, pattern recognition, machine optimisation or long- term data archival.
- As a result, seamless and cycle-synchronous data acquisition becomes a prerequisite for effective analysis and correction of processing errors in the machine.
Software Architecture for the Smart Factory
- Software solutions for connected manufacturing and logistics gather, visualize, analyze, and monitor machine, process, and sensor data.
- They then translate this data into useful information that serves as a source for their rule- and process-based actions
- The transparency this creates allows you to determine precisely where to optimize production & logistics processes along the entire value chain
- Component manufacturing
- Vendors and sub vendors of automotive OEM
- Export oriented industries
- Vehicle tracking, Store Material Tracking, Inventory Management. Access Controls etc
- Employees Management, Store Material Tracking, Inventory Management, Access Control etc.