- Features / Benefits
- Ideal for marking cylindrical (Solid or hollow ) components of Steel, Aluminium, Brass, etc. using Bradma interchangeable Steel Types and marking Dies.
- Perfect for marking such specific components as drills, taps, engine valves, spark plugs, cuing tools, diamond tools, bushes, nozzles, sanitary iings, hose end iings, gas lighters and studs.
- Outstanding benefits : Low set -up time. Easy operation. High output rates. Robust construction low costs (uses standard tooling).
- The Steel Types or stamp marks are mounted in holder fixed to the machine carriage.
- A simple hand lever operates the carriage producing a uniform, legible marking.
- Marking depth is precisely set by adjusting the vertical dove-tail slide, which cant then be locked any position for repetitive work.
Note: The length of inscription, size of characters number of lines and depth of impression are interrelated and also depend on the hardness of the material being marked.
Accessories: Anvil, Roller Cradle, Stud Arbour, Type Holder.
Anvil: Components to be marked can be placed either on the Anvil or directly on the Bed.
- These support and position Solid, round components or thick-walled tubing for peripheral marking
- During the marking operation, the type holder or marking die rolls over the periphery of the component, causing it to rotate in the cradle.
- Lubricated rollers assure free movement of components while marking.
- This provides internal support to hollow, round components allowing them to rotate freely during marking.
- Generally, thin- walled components require close-fitting studs to avoid distortion due to marking : while thick-walled components do not necessarily require close-iing studs.
- Hollow, round components with stepped outer diameters can also be marked with the Stud Arbour.
Type Holder: These guarantee accurate type position, positive locking and durability.