Hydraulic Roll Marking Machine
- Suitable for part numbering, batch & date Coding, etc. on Steels, Casings, Forgings, Aluminum, Brass, Plasics, Paper.
- Types made from High Quality Tool Steel
- Letters and Numbers formed by unique Cold forming process for longer tool life
- Dull Nickel plated for rust free longer shelf life.
- Bevel Angles, Character Depth & “Bradma” Calligraphy to maximize type life
- Sets are available with or without Holder.
- All dimensions are to very close tolerances, for the clearest uniform impression in perfect alignment when Types are assembled in HolderFeatures
- Easy to operate
- Automatic compensation for variation in work piece diameters.
- Rigidly fabricated, reinforced steel frame.
- Stress relieved.
- Can mark round work piece up to 200 mm diameter.
- Can mark flat work piece up to 170 mm thickness.
- Open back permits marking of long bars.
- Serial numbers can be marked with automatic indexing.
- Can make up to 4 lines of 6 mm characters, or 8 lines of 3mm characters.
- Ample daylight permits extensive use of fixturing and tooling for almost all shapes and sizes of components.
- Electrically – controlled hydraulic operations: hydraulic cylinders operate table and marking die slide.
- Table pressure controls depth of mark : ensuring uniform depth.
- One master foot-pedal control for operating table and die slide cylinders in proper sequence.
- Specially designed cylinder fitted with hardened bearing.
- Die slide moves on hardened plate with rollers for precision and long life.
“COMPONENTS THAT CAN BE MARKED
Shock Absorbers, Flanges, Elbows, Bends, Mortar Barrels, Gears, Fuses, Pistons, Couplings, Railroad Bearings, Shells, Axles, Propeller Shats, Rock Drills, Magneto, Lock Body.
ALSO AVAILABEL AGAINST SPECIFIC ORDERS : SPECIAL PURPOSE MACHINES WHEREIN
- Daylight can be increased to 425 mm.
- Stroke can be increased 250 mm.
- Marking capacity can be increased to 8 lines of 6 mm characters.
FOR ASSURED RESULTS WE RECOMMEND :
BRADMA DIEHARD TOOLINGS (Interchangeable Steel Types, Stamp Marks and Holders)
Marking Capacity ( in Mild Steel ) : 4 Lines of 6 mm Characters6 Lines of 6 mm Characters
8 Lines of 3 mm Characters
Die Slide Stroke : 10 mm Daylight : 285 mm Throat : 90 mm Open Back : Permits Marking of Long Bars Open Distance : 180 mm Between Up-Rights Output : Upto 600 Nos. per hour depending on Length of stroke and shape of component Table Size : 250 X 200 mm Table Rise : 10 mm Hydraulically, 110 mm by handwheel. Table Pressure : 1T to 4T Floor Area : 2000 X 2000 mm Height : 1500 mm Net Weight : 850 kg Motor : 3HP, 1500rpm, 440 V, 3-Phase, 50 Cycles Pump : 10 Litres / Min Hydraulic Tank : 75 Litres.